NEW COVENANT PROMISE

Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Revelations Are Getting Hot!

The revelations of God's grace is growing brighter by the day. let me share with you one that really blew my mind:

Yesterday The Holy Spirit smashed me . He showed me that the evolution of the ages is a sign of the curse under creation. Each day under creation has another day following it. God called each of these day good. Each day has evening and morning. The 7th day is set apart, the only day he called blessed, the only day He rested, the only day without evening and morning or a day following it. I feel like Adam has been trapped in the cycle of creation under the knowledge of good and evil. Under grace there is no cycle of creation, but eternal life in Christ.

We enter His rest by the gift of His righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment